5 Reasons to Use K-Beauty Skincare
Updated: May 28
K-Beauty has been taking over the western world over the past few years and some people are still asking "Why K-Beauty?" so here are my top 5 reasons K-Beauty has been my love for nearly 11 years.
1. MASKS! There are a variety of skin concerns and body parts like hands, neck, feet etc. You'll definitely find at least one mask that suites your skin care routine and did I mention SHEET MASKS FROM K-BEAUTY BRANDS ARE SO INEXPENSIVE. So please don't overpay for something that will do the work of a $2 sheet mask. There are so many types of masks. Sheet, peel off, exfoliating, gommage and more. One of my favorite wash off masks is the Innisfree Pore Clearing Clay Mask. Click here to watch me tell you why it's one of my faves!
2. You learn more about your face. One of the reasons why skincare can be so confusing is because in the western world we are told that most products work for most people. K-Beauty will guide you in the direction you need to go to find products for YOUR SKIN.
3. Laneige Cream Skin This product alone shows the innovative nature of K-Beauty. It is a Toner and Moisturizer in one. During the winter months it gives your skin that extra boost of hydration. In the summer it might be all you need after cleansing and before sunscreen!
4. Double cleansing. It is a way of life that NEEDS to be a part of your routine, especially if you wear makeup on a daily basis. Double cleansing consists of an oil based cleanser to get your makeup/sunscreen off and a foaming/lathering cleanser to get your skin clean and prepped for the rest of your routine. It's also more cost effective than using some sort of automatic brush to clean your face.
5. Products are generally less expensive than western products and way more effective. Rather than dumping in a bunch of ingredients no one needs. K-Beauty takes into account our skin's needs. Many companies offer a selection of products for every skin type & concern.
If you didn't know, now ya know why K-Beauty is where it's at, especially for skincare.